Our WESTbahn Ticket Offices
In our five WESTshops, our team will personally provide you with all information about the WESTbahn. Whether you have questions about ticket sales, timetable information or other enquiries about the WESTbahn - our competent staff will be happy to help you on site from Monday to Sunday.
In the WESTshop you can conveniently pay in cash or by ATM or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express).
Ticket sales at our WESTshops
In addition to providing travel information, you can buy the following tickets in the WESTshop:
Please note that when purchasing a ticket in one of our WESTshop ticket offices, a surcharge of 1,00 Euro per ticket will be added.
Location and opening hours of the WESTshops Ticket Offices
- Wien Westbahnhof (Vienna West) (Level 0, next to the main entrance): daily 07:30am - 05:45pm
- Linz Central Station (in the hall): daily 07:30am - 05:45pm
- Salzburg Central Station (in the hall): daily 07:30am - 05:45pm
- Munich Central Station (Level between station concourse and S-Bahn floor): daily 07:15am - 05:45pm
- Innsbruck Central Station (at the Info-Point in the hall): daily 06:15am - 04:30pm
Please note that the WESTsuperpreis is not available in the WESTshop - this promotional rate is only available online here: