Collect WESTpunkte with your ticket, and redeem them for a future trip with WESTbahn.
With most WESTbahn tickets you are free to decide which train connection you want to use. But from now on: If you decide on a certain connection and tell us this by "checking in" your ticket, you will collect WESTpunkte!
And this is how you can check in your ticket:
- Log in to your customer account under "Log in" and click on "My WESTbahn".
- Check in your flexible tickets* listed under "My Tickets" onto a train of your choice. This will bind the validity of the ticket to the selected train.
- You can't find the ticket you want under My Tickets? Enter your ticket number and ticket code here to check in your flexible ticket.
- For every euro (cents will be rounded up to the next full euro) of your ticket price, you will collect one WESTpunkt upon check-in when check in is done registered**. WESTpunkte will be credited to your account the day after your journey.
- You find an overview of your WESTpunkte in your customer account under "My WESTbahn". Collected WESTpunkte can be redeemed for free rides or WESTbahn PLUS upgrades.
How many WESTpunkte do you need for your trip with WESTbahn?
* Exception: WESTsuperpreis, reservations (incl. groups, bike, seat and PRM), Upgrade WESTbahn PLUS, cross-border tickets to Bavaria, WESTaktiv TagesHit, WESTfan, season tickets and tickets for animals.
** If the ticket purchase as well as the check-in is done in a non-registered state, no WESTpunkte can be collected.