Good news! We are mostly back to our usual offer. In specific this means:
- We offer an almost hourly service between Wien Westbahnhof and Salzburg.
- Our stop in Wien Hütteldorf is re-introduced as well.
- We no longer stop in Wien Meidling, Tullnerfeld, St. Valentin and Neumarkt-Köstendorf.
- Travel times are back to an attractive 1h 6min for Linz - Wien and 2h 18min for Salzburg - Wien.
- OÖVV tickets will be accepted between Linz and Vöcklabruck; tickets from ÖBB, VOR and SVV are no longer valid for using our trains.
- Our outstandingly affordable WESTsuperpreis tickets (e.g. Wien - Linz starting from 4,99 Euro) are available again.
Please remember to cover your mouth and nose during your entire WESTbahn journey.