Reservation: Bus Salzburg - Innsbruck or back
On selected days around the weekends from March 4 to May 1, there is a substitute bus service for WESTbahn trains between Salzburg and Innsbruck or back due to construction works of DB Netz. Due to the limited space available on the bus, it is mandatory to make a free of charge reservation.
The following conditions apply to the bus service:
- In addition to the reservation, a valid WESTbahn ticket or KlimaTicket Ö is always required.
- ÖBB tickets do not entitle passengers to travel on the bus.
- A separate reservation for the bus must also be made for all accompanying children under 6 years of age. Strollers must be folded and stowed in the trunk of the bus. It is not possible to take them along in the passenger compartment.
- Persons in wheelchairs cannot be taken on the bus.
- Bicycles cannot be taken on the bus.
- The stops in Kufstein and Wörgl will be cancelled on the days affected.
The route to the rail replacement service is marked with yellow "Ersatz/Replacement" signs in the train station. The buses depart at the following times:
- Salzburg > Innsbruck (directly in front of the main hall) at 9:45 a.m., 1:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m.
- Innsbruck > Salzburg (freight station, back of the main station) at 6.31 a.m., 12.31 p.m. and 4.31 p.m.